When I start drawing, I never know who will appear. I find men of all races attractive and have therefore depicted them as both victims and perpetrators. At any point in this blog, should there appear to be a preponderance of one or the other races in one or the other roles, it is unintentional. They are all meant to give as good as they get.

Anatomically, my drawings are sometimes not quite right. I have not had any formal art training, so what you see is the best I can make it.

This blog is fantasy and is not in anyway intended to
encourage reality. The reality is something I have no interest in or desire for.

Jan 3, 2010

Not so sick and certainly not tired

I've often worried about where my thoughts were taking me. Then I found Greasetank on the internet and found other like-minded guys who, in the mainstream were considered sickos, but in my mind were kindred spirits. No one does it better the Kalabro. (Check him out: kalabroart.blogspot.com). Well, I've been drawing for years and have some stuff that certainly isn't as well drawn as his (I don't have any formal training) but I think good enough and certainly just as violent, or even more so.

I'll be posting a few soon. Anyone interested?

(I originally posted this on 29 July, 2008.)

No comments:

Post a Comment