When I start drawing, I never know who will appear. I find men of all races attractive and have therefore depicted them as both victims and perpetrators. At any point in this blog, should there appear to be a preponderance of one or the other races in one or the other roles, it is unintentional. They are all meant to give as good as they get.

Anatomically, my drawings are sometimes not quite right. I have not had any formal art training, so what you see is the best I can make it.

This blog is fantasy and is not in anyway intended to
encourage reality. The reality is something I have no interest in or desire for.

Sep 14, 2012

Open Wide

Here's another couple of takes on a drawing I used some time ago.

There's no doubt about the state of these guys.

Or what their "friends" have in mind next.  

It's nice that even in this condition,  these guys have their uses.


2 comments:

  1. mmm hopefully taken advantage of by many many while they are passed out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE to see a muscle bound white boy used and abused by a muscle bull of color...

    ReplyDelete