When I start drawing, I never know who will appear. I find men of all races attractive and have therefore depicted them as both victims and perpetrators. At any point in this blog, should there appear to be a preponderance of one or the other races in one or the other roles, it is unintentional. They are all meant to give as good as they get.

Anatomically, my drawings are sometimes not quite right. I have not had any formal art training, so what you see is the best I can make it.

This blog is fantasy and is not in anyway intended to
encourage reality. The reality is something I have no interest in or desire for.

Dec 17, 2011

Nice Guys Finish Dead Last

You can just see that the guys with the hands around their necks are nice guys.  The expressions on their faces seem to indicate a nature that doesn't have any defense against the strong-armed bullies who are cutting their lives short.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That Marine is staring at that cutie with the disheavelled dreadlocks as if to say, "Forget it, kid, you've had it.  This is what I want and this is how I want it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------


As for the two Jarheads, it looks like Sergeant Hard-on has had enough of Private Goody-Two-Shoes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye, good guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment